The Red Shoe Society serves as a philanthropic arm of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas. This mission of this group is to engage, empower and inspire young professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors and build awareness of the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
The Red Shoe Society is a group of young professionals with a collective goal to help make a difference in the lives of families with sick children. As stewards of the Ronald McDonald House Charities, Red Shoe Society members work together to raise money, donate their time, and provide needed volunteer efforts to benefit the house.
Red Shoes are not the only thing to make society members stand out. Red Shoe Society members are leaders. Being a society member means you are the type of person who wants to lend your talents to help others. Join the Red Shoe Society today to help improve the lives of those in need.
Get to know our 2015 Board Members here!
For more information, please contact Samantha Bauer, Communications and Events Manager, at 864.272.0197
Yearly membership dues are $89 (or $139 per couple) which represents the cost to house one family for one night, so simply by joining you have already helped one family in need. Click here to join (or renew your membership) today! Interested in joining a committee? Here is a little insight on the open positions:
- Social Committee – Assist with planning social gatherings for RSS members and friends. Also assist with planning and organizing the Greenville Royale, RSS’s signature fundraising event.
- Volunteer Committee – Assist with planning service projects to benefit RMHCC programs through city events and House events.
- Development Committee – Assist with fundraising and sharing the mission of RMHCC.
- Membership Committee – Assist with recruiting new RSS members and maintain relationships with current members.
2015 Red Shoe Society Calendar
Throughout the year we host a number of House volunteer events, social/networking events, signature events, and volunteer in and around the city. There is something for everyone! Click here to view our full 2015 calendar.
Deck the House, Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas – November 20
Join the Red Shoe Society THIS Friday evening, November 20, as we deck the House for the holidays! We will be providing a pizza dinner for the families and volunteers to enjoy at 6pm and collecting wish list items for a supply drive!
- A few of the Houses priority items are listed below:
- Disposable coffee cups with lids
- Mini Moo Individual Coffee Creamers
- Publix gift cards to purchase household items
Please RSVP to email@example.com if you can join us! We hope to see you soon!
RSS Newsletter Signup